Cost Savings Opportunities
Personnel expense typically consumes more than half of an organization's operating revenue. According to a Staffing Industry Analysis Contingent Buyer survey, over a recent six-year period, vendor management system usage within the healthcare industry grew from 13 percent in 2005 to a projected 93 percent in 2011. Smaller institutions are also experiencing similar growth, as providers such as StaffAssist are offering services to organizations of every size.
A well-crafted solution that is customized to meet your needs can potentially save your organization money. StaffAssist Workforce Management was developed with this in mind.
Hard Dollar Savings
- Pro-active bill rate management and standardization
- Decreased unauthorized spending
- Lower incidence of overtime and inaccurate or misallocated billing
- Integration of expense capitalization tracking
- Improved monitoring of service level agreement items such as volume discounts, guarantees, and direct hiring provisions
- Reduced customer headcount and administrative costs to manage the process
Soft Dollar Savings
- Improved cycle times
- Increased fill ratios
- Reportable system information that provides actionable data
- Leading e-procurement technology to automate entire solution
- More accurate forecasting capability
- Decreased billing approval and reconciliation costs
- Increased user productivity as result of process efficiency and automation.